Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My Baptism Day

June 18, 2011 - My Baptism Day
The night before my baptism, I was so excited I said, "I want to get right to bed! I'm just going to brush my teeth and go right to sleep. I'm just so excited to get baptized! So excited to be baptized! I just have to go to bed right away!"

Me & Mazie!


My Family!
L: Dane, Mama, Me, Mazie & Gammey
R: Versii, Me, Dad, Mom & Paxton
My Dad baptized me. My Dad, Dane & Grandpa helped confirm me as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. My Grandma gave the talk on Baptism. Gammey & Mazie gave me an awesome Mario quilt during their talk on the Holy Ghost, which made me feel warm & happy. And Mama sang a special musical number for me.
My memories of the day are "just that I felt really good & happy!"
Such a special day!
We had a luncheon after my baptism. I was excited to have cake!

No comments: