Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Enchanted Forest

There was a crooked man, who lived in a crooked house...
There was an old woman who lived in a shoe, she had so many children she didn't know what to do.

Ye Old Shootin' Range
I rode all the Kiddie Rides: Bumper boats, Ferris Wheel, Frog Hopper, and the train
Plus I got to go in the Bumper Cars, Daddy had to help me drive

And I am tall enough to ride all the Big Kid rides too. I rode on the Ice Mountain Bob Sleds, the Log Ride, and the Challenge of Mondor. That's fun because we got to shoot at the blue amulets on the bad guys that store their evil power. But my favorite rides were the rollercoasters, the Bob Sleds and Log Ride.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Buddy! Looks like you had a lot of fun! Every time we see new pictures of you, we all gather around the computer and talk about how handsome you are and how BIG you are. I love you way past heaven!
Love,
Mama

Anonymous said...

hey Big Boy! I love all your pictures...but especially I love your music! Mazie and Gammey have sunflower seeds that we're planting too! Yours are so big and pretty! I hope ours will be too! Mazie is playing with Mickey Mouse stickers right now. Wish you were here.
Love,
Gammey