Tuesday, August 12, 2008

kaden's paintings

"I love my name that I painted. And I love it."
"I love my tree. I think my tree is the best. It has a lot of leaves."
"My name is great, I love it. I think it's the best. Heeheeheeheehee"
"I think my butterfly is the same. GREAT!"
"Oooh oooh, I really like this thing. Looks like fall."

We were out picking up some supplies for school and Kaden wanted to get a set of watercolor paints for home. He says that he really wanted it because "I never had it before, in my whole life." We spent the morning painting pictures. Kaden painted these all by himself. My favorite is the tree painting...mostly because of Kaden's commentary while he was painting it. "Oooh, these leaves changed color to blue...and this is a really crazy leaf. (the one that looks kind of like a rainbow.)"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good painting...maybe that's something else we can do while I'm there...But you are probably way better than I am. Looking forward to seeing you really soon, bud!
Love, Mama