Saturday, August 9, 2008

My Friend the Beetle

You have to look on the wood beam to spot my beetle friend.

During lunch, out on the new home site, I found Kaden talking to a beetle:

"Hi Beetle... Do you like my eyes? Oh, I like your eyes too. Don't worry, I won't hurt you. Daddy wants to kill you, but that's not nice cause you are a nice beetle...You can eat little tiny bites of my sandwich and I'll take bites. Daddy takes big bites... Hey Beetle, it's me Kaden, your friend. --He thinks I'm mean, but I'm nice.-- Beetle I like you, but I don't like spiders. No, I don't like spiders. --Where'd you go? Beetle come out from under that board."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know what, Kaden? We have lots of Beetels here at gammey's house. i don't like to touch them but the dog likes to chase them. She's just playing though, she doesn't hurt them. She also likes to chase lizards and birds and rabbits! Crazy, huh? Well, I'll talk to you soon...Mama has to run some errands now. I love you way past heaven!
-Mama